Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 11% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,484TL (€887) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (38 minutes ago)