Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.679 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,995TL (€1,068) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$559 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Valletta costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)