Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.127 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,150TL (€763) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)