Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.902 TRY / RON
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,180TL (3,527 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (34 minutes ago)