Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.995 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 17% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,381TL (4,403 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)