Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.984 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 11% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,478TL (3,536 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)