Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.305 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 19% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,285TL (3,282 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$30 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)