Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.993 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,478TL (2,495 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)