Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.086 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 11% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,553TL (4,193 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (43 minutes ago)