Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.196 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,900TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,691TL (3,087 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)