Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.122 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,576TL (3,188 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (25 minutes ago)