Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37791 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,781TL (7,359 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)