Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47616 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,158TL (8,733 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)