Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 749 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.484 TRY / USD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 10% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,759TL ($792) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)