Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 643 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.766 TRY / USD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 12% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,188TL ($1,112) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (22 minutes ago)