Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.506 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,537TL (Q5,015) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)