Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.257 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 127% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,306TL (NZ$2,857) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)