Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,193TL (﷼ 19,512,519) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (38 minutes ago)