Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.705 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 396% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,840TL (元28,151) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)