Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.581 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 352% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,645TL (元30,373) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)