Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 20% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,489TL (﷼ 40,956,271) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)