Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00417 TRY / KPW *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 90% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,934TL (1,421,820 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (41 minutes ago)