Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00429 TRY / KPW *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,452TL (1,270,440 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (33 minutes ago)