Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00401 TRY / KPW *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 57% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,929TL (979,594 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (37 minutes ago)