Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35271 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 26% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,785TL (Bs 13,567) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 289,103 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)