Cost of living comparison between Punto Fijo, Venezuela and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30866 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 7% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,895TL (Bs 9,380) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (34 minutes ago)