Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15461 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 39% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,279TL ($U34,144) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)