Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13898 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 27% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,844TL ($U34,853) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tbilisi costs 3.00 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)