Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14831 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 35% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,978TL ($U33,566) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)