Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12860 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 11% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,463TL ($U26,926) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)