Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00624 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 40% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,186TL (CH$831,002) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)