Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00532 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,652TL (CH$498,497) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (39 minutes ago)