Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00684 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,188TL (CH$758,741) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)