Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00733 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 37% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,329TL (CH$727,199) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)