Cost of living comparison between Puno, Peru and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.030 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,500TL (S/. 2,427) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (31 minutes ago)