Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.131 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,353TL (S/. 2,080) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangui costs 900 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)