Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.438 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,785TL (S/. 2,632) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)