Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.079 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 13% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,628TL (S/. 3,362) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)