Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.168 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,756TL (S/. 2,360) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)