Cost of living comparison between Provo, Utah, United States and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.081 TRY / USD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,160TL ($1,350) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)