Cost of living comparison between Prishtina, Kosovo and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.752 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,543TL (€678) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)