Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.010 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 7% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,669TL (€666) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)