Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.191 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,779TL (R$ 3,173) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)