Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.017 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,249TL (3,193 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (41 minutes ago)