Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.245 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,277TL (3,435 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)