Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.690 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 7% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,372TL ($b6,339) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)