Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.582 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 40% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,910TL (8,435 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)