Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.524 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 20% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,712TL (7,085 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)