Cost of living comparison between Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.522 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 39% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,472TL (6,652 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Wuxi costs 元10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)