Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.569 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 41% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,521TL (6,193 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)