Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.603 TRY / TTD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 48% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,088TL (10,091 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)