Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 18% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,671TL (3,415 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (27 minutes ago)