Cost of living comparison between Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.986 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 36% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,257TL (4,316 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 150,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $22,900 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 105,000 L£ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)