Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.206 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 7% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,381TL (3,633 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,169 (about 1 hour ago)