Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.201 TRY / PGK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 42% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,328TL (4,435 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (44 minutes ago)