Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10646 TRY / MUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 19% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,972TL (₨27,914) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)