Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10335 TRY / MUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 21% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,032TL (₨29,339) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (about 2 hours ago)