Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01210 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 11% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,764TL (228,427 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)