Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00823 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 48% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,625TL (683,250 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)