Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00735 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 43% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,429TL (738,979 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bristol costs £0.48 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)