Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07292 TRY / HTG
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 55% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,408TL (74,169 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)