Cost of living comparison between Port-au-Prince, Haiti and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05257 TRY / HTG
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 38% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,186TL (98,649 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)