Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 7% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,676TL (€681) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)