Cost of living comparison between Poprad, Slovakia and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.351 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 5% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,626TL (€784) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)