Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,895TL (Rp 10,630,571) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (about 1 hour ago)