Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,100TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,538TL (Rp 12,078,725) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)