Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 23% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,851TL (Rp 10,868,268) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)