Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03320 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 5% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,381TL (₨ 71,732) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)