Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03435 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 22% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,139TL (₨ 91,376) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$90 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (41 minutes ago)