Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03129 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 5% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,556TL (₨ 113,631) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$97 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (31 minutes ago)