Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03740 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 14% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,926TL (₨ 78,241) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (40 minutes ago)