Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00703 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 119% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,531TL (1,213,378 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (38 minutes ago)