Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00641 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 101% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,844TL (1,224,085 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (27 minutes ago)