Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00615 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 83% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,863TL (1,116,065 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (44 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)