Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00837 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 146% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,103TL (1,086,956 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)