Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.500 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 23% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,779TL (€869) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)