Cost of living comparison between Podgorica, Montenegro and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.731 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 7% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,008TL (€1,074) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)