Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.052 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 8% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,695TL (€665) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)