Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.475 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,379TL (€1,165) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)