Cost of living comparison between Pisa, Italy and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.355 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,703TL (€1,104) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 4 hours ago)