Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29152 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 9% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,399TL (R 11,661) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (40 minutes ago)