Cost of living comparison between Pietermaritzburg, South Africa and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22109 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,883TL (R 13,040) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 3 hours ago)