Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00094 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 25% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,679TL (4,983,513 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)