Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00091 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 13% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,224TL (4,632,024 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)