Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00089 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 12% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,790TL (3,146,755 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)