Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14204 TRY / THB
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 41% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,936TL (34,752 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)