Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34914 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 23% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,664TL (R 13,359) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)