Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03394 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,769TL (₨81,575) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)