Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03642 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,473TL (₨95,353) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)