Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03490 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 19% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,100TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,338TL (₨95,643) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (40 minutes ago)