Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07548 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 43% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,142TL (68,117 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)