Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04744 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 26% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,152TL (66,432 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)