Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13258 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 11% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,146TL ($U31,274) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (23 minutes ago)