Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01154 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,175TL (275,032 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (38 minutes ago)