Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.516 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,966TL (€1,100) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montevideo costs $U1.11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (about 2 hours ago)