Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.032 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,501TL (€1,117) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)