Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.649 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,435TL (€1,215) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Essen costs €1,980 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Doha costs 4,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.75 (about 2 hours ago)