Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.001 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,567TL (€891) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (about 1 hour ago)