Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.661 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 62% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,662TL (€1,215) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)