Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.609 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 58% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,672TL (€1,231) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bucharest costs 5.23 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)