Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.201 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,847TL (€1,392) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)