Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.637 TRY / SRD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 15% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,387TL (5,316 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €300 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)